Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Digital Reflection

I can remember the very first class of EDUC 584 vividly and even more the heaviness and anxiety I felt in my chest about the level of technology that was going to be necessary to be successful. As the class is coming to an end and I reflect, I am astounded by the vast amount of digital tools I have learned about and my level of comfortability using these tools. This course has provided me with a venue to explore technology in ways I didn't know were possible. As I move forward, I know I will integrate technology into my literacy instruction using the many tools I have learned in class (i.e. Voki, Padlet, VoiceThread, Storybird, Animoto, etc.). In addition, in the upcoming school year I plan to make use of technology as a way of communicating with families via a class blog. I would also like to set up Kidblog for my students to begin their blogging adventures as I did throughout the course.

Below, I have created a Storybird story to highlight some of the many tools and technological terminology that I have learned. Enjoy!

http://storybird.com/books/good-night-educ-584/

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing Storybird based on different types of technology we used during the class! I love the similarity to "Good Night Moon." I wish I had the creative sensibility to have thought of that. However, that is an awesome way to reflect over this course. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative!! This was a great reflection! Jen will love being your second grade team member! :)

    ReplyDelete